Awsome Downhill session:)

metalhead39

Likes Bikes

me being not as awsome looking in the air:rolleyes:

i shall restart this debate with i think the first NORMAL coloured demo (not monster colours) in australia

bighit05

Likes Dirt
haha the photos came out abit crappier than i had hoped, i couldnt quite get the settings on my camera right, i think i need to put the shutter speed up abit.

enjoy

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
Awesome shots...

Since when do all you guys know each other? :eek:
i just meet them with my mate when were doing some action shots on MT. T, and yer we did some shots of ben and liam and they were really happy, by the way viv are you going to Illinbah this weekend coming?

Viv92

Eats Squid
i just meet them with my mate when were doing some action shots on MT. T, and yer we did some shots of ben and liam and they were really happy, by the way viv are you going to Illinbah this weekend coming?
Nah busy this weekend. Riding up hills.

harveyp

Likes Dirt
It is actually Ben Power & Tim Abbott, not Liam and yes, good photos. Hope to see you at Illinbah on Sunday to take some more good shots:)

RoughRider

Cannon Fodder
sweet pics man well done. Btw, is that track like private or hidden. cause depending were u guys are i might have to come down for a ride ;)

J

JaRedy

Is that ol tambu?

Nice photo's, looks like fun more than anything impressive haha.

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aaw man I love that track. So fun. I know some of the guys were going today. I gotta get out there.

Good pics mate.