Ay Up Batteries (lightsets also considered)

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Item: Ay Up Batteries. Epics version preferred (especially the older orange knob 2600mAh versions) but I will also consider half epics too. If you have a whole lightset then hit me up and I'll consider it.
Location: I'm in Southern Sydney but will pay postage for the right items.
Item Condition: Don't care about appearance or minor damage as long as they work well and hold a charge
Price and price conditions: New ones are $88 so obviously less than that.
Extra Info: Like I said- if you have a whole lightset you don't want let me know and I'll have a think but I really just want an extra battery or 2.

RichJS

Likes Dirt
go third party

AyUp batteries are well made, no doubt but they're darn pricey for a coupe of Bak (or maybe samsung) 18500 cells, RRP like $20 for the pair ..

Consider doing what i did: Get some 8.4v batteries from anywhere else .. like http://www.mtbrevolution.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

You'll need a 2.1mm male-male cable or adapter cause AyUp use the opposite gender to everyone else. Ebay, or ~$4ea from jaycar for adapters. Works fine, even with the square plug.

NB: I haven't tried charging them with my old ayup charger. (got one from other lights..)

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Anything really.

Could use a couple more lights and batteries if someone was selling, otherwise one of either would get me by.