Shimano 545
Minions ST'S 2.5"

I

Attachments

Last edited:

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Ummmm 224

Your 224 is very easy on the eye, the custom paint of "Patto" looks great with your parts spec.Nice One!:D

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice, custom paint always looks good.

I think you need to lower the front end a little, slide the boxxers down in the stanchions as far as they go without hitting and it will corner much better.

Az

Likes Dirt
Nice, custom paint always looks good.

I think you need to lower the front end a little, slide the boxxers down in the stanchions as far as they go without hitting and it will corner much better.
Those boxxers are as low as the will go. I changed the headangle just after I took that, it was way to lazy!!

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pattons old frame. Hope it gives you some added speed:D. Let me know what you think of the Juicy 3's (thinking of getting a set considering the price).

top_dog

Likes Dirt
Sweet bike mate. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy riding mine. How much does yours weigh? Whats you headangle and BB height?

Az

Likes Dirt
Sweet bike mate. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy riding mine. How much does yours weigh? Whats you headangle and BB height?
Its 19.4kg. Its now Head angle 64 BB 360mm (13.78") in the photo, its a litter lower and slacker, prob about 62ish HA.

Pattons old frame. Hope it gives you some added speed:D. Let me know what you think of the Juicy 3's (thinking of getting a set considering the price).
Ran the three's on the demo for about a month b4 the orange came along and was expecting to put them back on xc bike from were they came and get something a little more bling (codes), now looks like I'll have to order another set to put back on the XC bike!! I too hope the bikes got a good memory, as I have been pretty slack lately!!