baccus marsh DH

jamo

Likes Dirt
MEMBERS AND NON MEMBERS OF FARKIN.NET

can anyone tell me where and how to get to some good hardcore DH terrain in baccus marsh??

would be sweet.... :?: :?:

S.

ex offender
Only place I could think of would be near that quarry, on the western highway (melbourne side of bacchus marsh) but I'm pretty sure that's private land. Other than that, there's the 4x course at the racecourse, but that's private land I think.

jamo

Likes Dirt
are they just like trails that lead from the top of the hill s down to the gulley? you can see them from the road yeah?

fastrider gus

super huck
the 4X track is public property.. you can go there anytime.. not exactly sh!t hot though! is there even hills in baccus marsh??

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey jamo do u live in BM? coz i used to live there, if you do then you could try bald hill i've herd there dj's there but i dont now about dh

S.

ex offender
jamo said:
are they just like trails that lead from the top of the hill s down to the gulley? you can see them from the road yeah?
Yeah that's them.

Gus, you sure about the 4x track being open at all times?

fastrider gus

super huck
yep.. but the "pony club" arent too happy about the track being there so they might lock it up or something... damn ponies! if you go there and its closed, just jump the fence...

dippa

Likes Dirt
man near the horse race track there is a dual slalom track, but not in very good nic, couple of long jumps.