Back in the saddle

koiom

Likes Bikes
Hey all, thought I should say hi again after a 5 or 6 year bike hiatus.
The bug bit me again and I just recently picked up a new 2018 Merida One Forty.
Have been really enjoying being back on the bike and hopefully my middle aged body doesn't start to protest too much.

Here's a pic of the new steed.
If you run across a slow, middle aged dude on a yellow bike blowing hard at Lysterfield, say hi

20180126_082422-768x1024.jpg

slowmick

38-39"
Good to have you back in the fold. enjoy the cooler weather as you tootle around lysterfield. I'll be middle aged bloke gasping for air as you ride past. :D

Flow-Rider

Burner
Have been really enjoying being back on the bike and hopefully my middle aged body doesn't start to protest too much.
Hi Koiom

Hope you enjoy getting back on the bike. I'm in the same boat and the old body can be a let down, especially after Chrissy but you reminded me of Rob Warner's video.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Hi Koiom

Hope you enjoy getting back on the bike. I'm in the same boat and the old body can be a let down, especially after Chrissy but you reminded me of Rob Warner's video.
Check the back of his jersey. "420" - That would decrease his lung power a fair bit. Better off with edibles, allegedly.

I'll be another middle aged bloke on a MTB, puffing (non-420 style) around Lysty.

koiom

Likes Bikes
The good news is I reckon I've got Rob Warner covered fitness wise. The riding skills...not so much