Back on the bike

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Hey i'm just wondering how i can get my mate away from his gf and back on the bike. They've got this whole muck around control thing, as in "nah i can't go riding, my girlfriend won't let me" :roll: , or some shit. If anyone's got any ideas what we can do for people in this situation...

Adi

It's my birthday!
If your girlfriend loves you, she will let you ride with me.

If that don't work then tell him start teasing him "is it cause your girlfriend won't let you" :lol:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
^ ROFL!!
he pussywhipped my friend.... not much u can do for those who r in his condition..

Rik

logged out
Just sit back and watch your mate have his life dominated, you can't do much to stop it.
But if you get the chance, redicule him at every opportunity :)

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
ahhhh :cry: i hate pussywhippedness, it is the bane of all great pub nights and general debauchery, not to mention in this case riding. Don't bail on him, they always come snivelling back when it falls thru with the GF.
Depends on the GF but a bit of whinging in front of her or just talking loud so she hears when you ridicule him about not riding with his mates etc etc, she'll generally feel bad for a second or so and give him a leave pass for a coupla hours...

dazonic

Likes Dirt
Rik said:
Just sit back and watch your mate have his life dominated, you can't do much to stop it.
But if you get the chance, redicule him at every opportunity :)
Yeah we've sorta backed off on inviting him for rides, I think he actually wants us to tease him about it, it's weird.

I think it's just a matter of time til it falls through, he'll come crawling back. Til then, it's just "you're a fuckin' pussy Liam".

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
Hey you bastards! All of you with the "whipped" comments... do you have a steady "significant other"?

Take from a married dude. It's tough!

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmm, ive been dating my girl for nearly 2 years...not once have i had a problem with her telling me not to go riding. I guess im one of the lucky ones.

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Techno Destructo said:
Hey you bastards! All of you with the "whipped" comments... do you have a steady "significant other"?
Don't be so silly....... :wink:

Seriously though, there is whipped and then there is WHIPPED. Lots of my married mates still come riding with me any time they want, they just have to do what thier better half wants to do the next day or that night or the night previous or in bad cases the whole next week. Like many things through life there has got to be a happy medium, if there isn't, you're in deep shit and you're a bit of a wuss IMO.
My best mate has the right idea......he just got himself a new WR250F and passed one of his old bikes onto his wife, she now has THE hottest postie bike in Cronulla and an RM80, loves riding and now can't complain when my buddy wants to go riding.......she knows how fun it is.

enough dribble from this over aged bachelor.........

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
i have the same problem, one of my riding buddies is always like "ohh my girlfriends over, ohhh this, ohhhhh that, ohhh girlfriend ra ra ra ra"
just do the whole guilt trip thing "ohh man, since u've stopped riding we've grown apart" that usually does the trick... if not just bitch slap him, call him pussy whipped then cry like a little girl

matt462

Likes Dirt
buy a new bike, give your old one to your gf and bring her with you.

Worked for me.

Just don't go through too many gf riding is too expensive as it is.