Private Property backyard trails: new update northshore goodness

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
hey all i thought id post up what me and a few of my mates have been building in my backyard. we have aproximely 2 acres to build on all sloping gently downhill. basically the first trail were putting through will be the maintrail running through most of the land and in time we plan on have a few different trails running of the the maintrail.

the maintrail is divided into two sections the top half and the bottom half so far he have to tophalf completed for know until we start getting a bit bored with it and then it can be tinkered with. ive taken the photos in sequence (sorry for the bad photography on my behalf)

if u could leave a comment, compliment or criticism that would be great also if u think we should any thing in their id definetly like to hear some suggestions

Cheers Steve

Attachments

Last edited:

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
Looks like a fun little track although the rocks will need to be bigger in the rock garden.
nice strong looking northshore as well.

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
cheers. the rocks for the pebble garden were basically what we had scattered over the paddock, so thought we might aswell use them up. we do have plans for a proper rock garden at some stage though.

cheers steve

woody 14

Eats Squid
steve that looks sweet as.

id love to come up and give you guys a hand. if you want me up there of course:D

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
cheers geoffie. wont be doing ne work on it this weekend but nextweekend i think were back into. ill have a chat with u sunday arvo if u like

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
new update

hey folks its been a while but ive finally got off my fat arse and started doing some building again. this new section is just after the track gap, its bout 14meters long with a ns gap aswell to keep us on our toes. without further a due i present to you the "drunken salior"

also special thanks to all those who helped

Attachments

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
definetly dude ill be hitting it tomorow nite. so pumped kinda tempeted to park my car down their and use the headlights to see

definetly dude ill be hitting it tomorow nite. so pumped kinda tempeted to park my car down their and use the headlights to see
Yeah kill it mang!

I noticed a nice bit of flex in the boards when they are wet, we can use that to our avantage but!

We may need to reinforce the timber booter's timber landing at the end, someones going to 'Case it and break it'!!

Can't wait the spin it up on the w'end!!!!

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
well i rolled it tonight (couldnt hit the gap still dont have a chain back on my bike) but rolled it chainless and it feels very smooth just cant wait to do the whole track now:D

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
thanks for the responses guys. garreth get well soon mate ill give you a call tomorow. the timber slats for the sailor would have cost roughly around $70 i think, so it was a pretty cheap way of doing it. it also rides nice and smooth aswell ill get some action shots this weekend:)

cheers steve

125PHIL

Likes Dirt
cins bike should be ready by xmas... i feel she will be spending time at yours..
im in TAS this weekend... but what u doing over xmas.. buller trip russle, ben, you, etc etc etc...?

Steveneedspants

Likes Bikes
yer buller sounds good over chrissy lets go xmas day so i dont have to deal with my family. tell cin shes welcome to pop round for a peadly