Bad things you've done lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostbite

Likes Dirt
What evil deeds have you committed recently?
To someone else, to yourself or the world in general. Think of this as confession for non-catholics.

You dont need to post about the time you shot a man in reno just to watch him die, unless you did it last week. And I know you didn't cause it would have been on the news.

I'll start:

I pushed all the buttons on the elevator the other day because someone did it to me. It stopped at 4 floors before mine so I figured I'd do it to someone else.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
I pushed all the buttons on the elevator the other day because someone did it to me. It stopped at 4 floors before mine so I figured I'd do it to someone else.
Mate, you'll burn in hell for that!

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went over my monthly mobile phone usage allowance by almost double two months in a row.

Busy time of year, lots of contracts and tenders under review etc, still had to reimburse for private calls over the limit tho.

Threw a sicky to go for a ride.

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Drunk as fuck, talking completely shattered, dropped my mates brand new moto on its side, breaking his indicator. Feel soo bad.

sam705

Likes Dirt
Drunk as fuck, talking completely shattered, dropped my mates brand new moto on its side, breaking his indicator. Feel soo bad.
I know how it feels, i was out of it, went and jumped on my mates car, dented it.

Makes you feel so bad.

Me? Just went for a drive with no L plates, might have purchase some i think..

|Matt|

Banned
Nothing really for a while..

Basically just downloading lots of movies and TV shows (Most of the Simpsons and all of the South Park seasons) got me capped about 6 days into my month. I have a 25GB limit too :p.

Not studying much for exams.

Nothing else I can really think of.

Knopey

Likes Dirt
I worked 14.5hrs on Saturday, then also worked 8 hours on Sunday but took two hours off in the middle of the day for lunch with family - but still put in a timesheet for 8 hours!
I feel morally justified in that I did 8 hour's worth of work in that 6 or so hours :cool:

Then again working both days of the weekend is a "bad thing" in itself - it's not exactly nice :mad:

AngoXC

Wheel size expert
Me? Just went for a drive with no L plates, might have purchase some i think..
I have a mate who is like that with his P plates...his old man got so angry about it, that he siliconed them onto his windshield.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
I used Mrs Bofh's best Tupperware measuring cup to measure out chemicals for the pool. I got a right ticking off for that one!

Shredden

Knows his goats
We were playing a safe, safe, STD variation of duck duck goose (out of sheer, utter boredom) at school today.

We were all play fighting, as a result of a violent chase around the circle, and the teacher came, so I ran.

Got away with it too:p

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
took my mums car to my mates place.. I'm on my L's
took my dirtbike on the road.
got smashed as all fuck and my mates mum copped it. I accidentally showed her my...well you get the idea.

BUT, I did drag my mate out of the murray when he was about to drown. i think I'm covered for a while.

pyrop

Likes Bikes
You dont need to post about the time you shot a man in reno just to watch him die, unless you did it last week.
LOL Folsom prison blues was on the tv as I read this:eek: uncanny

Sorry but I'm a good boy so can't add anything as far a being bad goes:rolleyes:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got my best friends girlfriend pregnant.

Accidentally crashed the same friends car into a water tank

Rigged the results of the U.S election...
The list is endless

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
One time I accepted a free sample at the supermarket when I had no intention of purchasing the product.

Yeah, I'm living ON THE EDGE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.