Balfa Minuteman

Pipper

Cannon Fodder
First post here...

Bike was bought off a member here, whose name I can't for the life of me remember (sorry, if you're reading), about two and a half years ago. It was in DJ spec when picked up, which has changed somewhat now. Has been an absolute pleasure to ride since ownership, especially after almost 10 years off a bike. Just need a nice XC/DH rig to complement it now.

Basic spec is;

Frame - Balfa Minuteman
Front fork - Rock Shox Pike, 426
Handlebar/Stem - Funn Flat Out
Headset - Cane Creek
Brakes - XT Front & Rear
Cranks/Chainguide- SLX - eThirteen
Shifter/Rear derailleur - Shimano Saint to XT

A couple of recent iPhone pics...

Comments welcome!

moorey

call me Mia
His last post, 8 months ago!
Did the same thing last year, otb landed on bars. Ruptured abdominal wall, internal bleeding, bruised liver, broken ribs, blah blah. Close to 3 weeks before there was no pain and the better part of 6 months before I was 100%. Take the time, rest up, heal properly, come back strong.

And with that I'm gone again. Bye.
:behindsofa:

Pipper

Cannon Fodder
Looks nice mate, and a pretty good build too. What sort of trails have you been riding it on?
Cheers Lindz. The You Yangs have been frequented, but been out to Buxton, Mt. Buller on occasion too. Has just been serviced, so hoping to get up to Bulla again soon. A trip to Tassie would also be good.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Short clip of a Balfa Minuteman in action, way back when hucking was cool....

[video=youtube;hZLrNlnHJTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZLrNlnHJTA[/video]

Pipper

Cannon Fodder
He has only 3 posts and hasn't been active since August 2015 maybe telepathy is what it will take :)
Sorry merc-blue, I've been overseas for the past 7 months, and neglected to read this prior to heading away. Picking the bike up tomorrow from storage! Getting a commuter and a potential dual suspension rig could tempt me to part ways. Still interested?