- Banshee ▄█▀ █▀ █ ▀█▀ e - Bafang BBSHD

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Hell yeah - not a fan of ebikes but as this is your own creation & it looks cool, props to you!

Bwahahahaaaa!!! @ the Knolly, looks purpose built for this!

What's the Q factor on those cranks - looks like you are straddling a horse?

Ideate

Found the seat tube hack! According to Google Photos, I did this back in Jan 2016. It made the cockpit feel heaps better for me. More like a Rune of the same generation. Lower and better for going down hills :whistle:

1 Spitfire-seat-tube-shorten.jpg

2  Spitfire-seat-tube-shorten.jpg

3  Spitfire-seat-tube-shorten.jpg

4  Spitfire-seat-tube-shorten.jpg

5  Spitfire-seat-tube-shorten.jpg

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Hell yeah - not a fan of ebikes but as this is your own creation & it looks cool, props to you!

Bwahahahaaaa!!! @ the Knolly, looks purpose built for this!

What's the Q factor on those cranks - looks like you are straddling a horse?
I'm with him. This is homebuilt fun. If you're going to electric something you may as well go all in!!

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man I love custom stuff! Even simple shit like trimming the seat tube to suit your needs! Keep it coming mate!

Calvin27

Eats Squid
This thread needs more E-rage. Very disappointed in you all.
As a recently new e biker, I joined the Facebook Ebike group. Needless to say I was petrified with what the hell was going on there. I never quite understood what everyone was raging about until joining that group. Guys running like 2kw monsters with duct tape. It's all pretty insane. At least I have to pedal to make it work and running a street legal 250w lol.

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This thread needs more E-rage. Very disappointed in you all.
It definitely does, it seems he has come too far to talk him down from the ledge now though.
Don't you primarily ride you yangs? Not exactly a steep location that requires a motor at all.

Shame to see such a rad frame butchered.

Ideate

It definitely does, it seems he has come too far to talk him down from the ledge now though.
Don't you primarily ride you yangs? Not exactly a steep location that requires a motor at all.

Shame to see such a rad frame butchered.
Is that all you got Jono?

This textiles lady teacher I share an office with commented on this rugged tradie looking CRT the other day walking past our window. She goes.. "wow, a real man". I was sitting right next to her.

That cut deep. Imagine if she knew what an ebike was!

You maggots got nothing on her m8.

moorey

call me Mia
Is that all you got Jono?

This textiles lady teacher I share an office with commented on this rugged tradie looking CRT the other day walking past our window. She goes.. "wow, a real man". I was sitting right next to her.

That cut deep. Imagine if she knew what an ebike was!

You maggots got nothing on her m8.
Having met you on numerous occasions...are you sure this rugged tradesmen wasn't a woman?

Ideate

Spit E, i like it.
Looking pretty tidy there, something a bit different and interesting. Have seen enough billion dollar carbon bikes so this is a nice change, got any vid of it in action?

Went for a cruise today and thought I'd grab a quick climb. Pretty boring to be honest but you asked :whistle:

[video=youtube;3NcGEEvtWlQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NcGEEvtWlQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

It can rip up there a bit faster but that's how I usually ride it to keep it easy on the motor and keep the batteries and contoller cool. I'll make another video next time with a timer to see how fast I can get up there.

slowmick

38-39"
That's is my life at the moment - seems everything i touch need to be fixed - only sometimes because i touched it...