- Banshee ▄█▀ █▀ █ ▀█▀ e - Bafang BBSHD

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After seeing some of the promotional vids of some dudes shredding hard and throwing the new e-bikes around. I have done a full backflip on my stance towards e-bikes. I love the idea of getting more dh runs without becoming completely exhausted from the climbs. and exploring further. The fact that you have a custom banshee one gives me a bike boner. My only qualm now that I can't afford one. I tip my hat to you, sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideate

After seeing some of the promotional vids of some dudes shredding hard and throwing the new e-bikes around. I have done a full backflip on my stance towards e-bikes. I love the idea of getting more dh runs without becoming completely exhausted from the climbs. and exploring further. The fact that you have a custom banshee one gives me a bike boner. My only qualm now that I can't afford one. I tip my hat to you, sir
I did 5 Cressy runs this arvo in between marking. An hour later and I was back home at work! There's no way I would have done that without the Bafang so it's a real time saver for me. I wouldn't have bothered for an hour otherwise (maybe two runs at best on the HT). I didn't even collide with anyone OR cause any trail damage! Imagine that?!?

Seriously though.. I wouldn't recommend converting the Rune. That thing is a beast! Plus these Bafangs are a little bit too delicate in terms of bottom bracket and crank options.. I've got a Merida eOne-Sixty 900E on order though so if you're interested you can take a spin when it arrives. That'll definitely turn you to the spark side! Come to their demo day next month maybe? Aren't you overseas? Or is that Azza?

Some bloke on Facey took this photo of his eOne-Sixty next to a cow #lyfgoals

Merida_eOne-Sixty-900E.jpg

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was never considering converting the rune.

Keen to one day get a complete in a year or two when they come into a price bracket that i can afford.

The eOne-Sixty is what Doug (cog) rides, yeah? He seems super stoked on his rig.

Yeah i am overseas, Azza has custody of my bikes and had been fitting parts like a champion (warrantied fork, linkage bearings, headset). I'll be back next month so would love to get down for a demo day.

Interestingly over here in Europe the market is saturated with e-bikes. They certainly aren't going anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ideate

...The eOne-Sixty is what Doug (cog) rides, yeah? He seems super stoked on his rig.

Yeah i am overseas, Azza has custody of my bikes and had been fitting parts like a champion (warrantied fork, linkage bearings, headset). ..
Yeah the eOne-Sixty is arguably the best stock ebike available right now but that new Pivot Shuttle looks the goods.. pitty the price of that thing will most likely cause a stroke.

Fuck that Azza bloke is a dead set legend. I've got nothing but nice things to say about him since he gave me those 142 dropouts.