DH Banshee Darkside :===::×××××××××××> Spitfire & NS Surge & Dartmoor Hornet

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Looks more like a fat XC tread. Would be pretty shit on that loose sandy stuff out at Youies.

Does it roll well at least?

slowmick

38-39"
So which of the 3 was your go to at the you yangs? do you need to try another 3? I think i need to re-watch Commando.

dynamitedread

Likes Dirt
Rangers

Which model of Ranger are you using ? I much prefer the tough casing over the light/fast. The light/fast wears quickly and have to run at higher pressures to reduce squirming. The youies have trashed it but tough casing going strong(sidewalls way stronger and worth the weight hit). 26 plus rocks and sick stable you have buddy

Ideate

Which model of Ranger are you using ? I much prefer the tough casing over the light/fast. The light/fast wears quickly and have to run at higher pressures to reduce squirming. The youies have trashed it but tough casing going strong(sidewalls way stronger and worth the weight hit). 26 plus rocks and sick stable you have buddy
Cheers m8. I think you're right because I'm pretty sure they were light casing. I don't think touch casing was available when I was ordering.. Anyway I put a 2.8 Minion on the rear to match the front and it's heaps better.

rear_2.8_minion.jpg

[video=youtube_share;OjqNJxahysk]https://youtu.be/OjqNJxahysk[/video]