DH Banshee Darkside :===::×××××××××××> Spitfire & NS Surge & Dartmoor Hornet

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Great looking bike! I bet its a ball to ride. Black on Black, with Yellow rims is awesome. Stick with that theme.

I've seen that car around too! I recognise the place from somewhere near by; Lystie, Clayton, Oakleigh??..

I'm going to have to look into exploring Warby more on the Trance. Any hints as to where those tracks were?

-Shaun

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
I'm going to have to look into exploring Warby more on the Trance. Any hints as to where those tracks were?

-Shaun
Doug over at Cog Bike Shop in Warburton should be able to point you in the right direction.
Seek out the Mind Crusher trail, should be good for your bike, and can be ridden up and bombed down in a loop, so you can do endless runs until your legs stop working. :)

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Doug over at Cog Bike Shop in Warburton should be able to point you in the right direction.
Seek out the Mind Crusher trail, should be good for your bike, and can be ridden up and bombed down in a loop, so you can do endless runs until your legs stop working. :)
Awesome. Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to do that.

Bike is great, I keep looking at it, then looking at my bank balance and weeping.

Ideate

Awesome. Thanks a lot. I'll be sure to do that.

Bike is great, I keep looking at it, then looking at my bank balance and weeping.
Ha.. "weeping is coming"

The missus has been looking at houses lately. I think I'm fucked.

How much you got? I was thinking about selling my forks to put some cash away into savings and put my metrics on. You could build slowly with ezkaton.

Ideate

I even like looking at the shadow of my bike.

Went to the youies today and saw a bloke I met on a shuttle day in Mt beauty over new years. Such a small world.

NeoNasty

Likes Dirt
Ha.. "weeping is coming"

The missus has been looking at houses lately. I think I'm fucked.

How much you got? I was thinking about selling my forks to put some cash away into savings and put my metrics on. You could build slowly with ezkaton.
I have Zero dollars. My wife is also looking at houses and babies..

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
Going through some older footage and snagged a screenshot from the end of a vid.

Awwwww.

Did you fix your Dorado seals yet? :)

Ideate

Did you fix your Dorado seals yet? :)
Not yet. Too busy working on my retirement plan before I go back to work Monday. Having said that, I was going through a Darkside forum thread earlier today trying to decide on whether to piff the Dorados and put my Metrics on or keep the black love poles on the front for a little longer.

Would be lighter but wouldn't look as good I don't think..

darkside_zps268a81a2.jpg

Bit like Paul's bike. Looks like another Banshee.. but I suppose it would feel better.

Can't find a picture of a black Darkside with raw Metric's.

IMAG0590.jpg

Ezkaton

Eats Squid
The owner of that black one needs to rolls his bars back. Looks like it's gonna fucken fly away, haha.

It'd probably look fine with the Metrics... the worst case scenario is it doesn't look as good, but at the same time there's not much wrong with the Dorados aside from needing a service.
Do you find the front end weight to be a problem as is?

mitchy_

Llama calmer
Considered new Lyrik's if you want to keep the black on black love theme going?

Ezk is too much of a girls blouse to go all black. :p

Ideate

Do you find the front end weight to be a problem as is?
It's not a problem. It's the only benefit the Metrics have over the Dorados really. They're newer and a little more plush at the moment also ;)

If I went single crown, I'd probably buy a dropper and use it for my everything bike and maybe sell the Hornet. I've just always liked the look of Dorados. Maybe I could buy my Zerode back for rough shuttle days? :preggers: