Sold SOLD - Banshee Spitfire V2 26/27.5 frame, small, excellent condition!!

Item: Banshee Spitfire V2 26/27.5 frame
Location: Launceston, Tasmania but I can post it Australia wide
Item Condition: Excellent, recently had a full bearing service, swapped with Enduro Max bearings. Comes fitted with Nukeproof headset, titanium top bearing, steel lower, 12mm QR axle and ISCG bits. Some cosmetic scratches and shuttle marks, more photos on request.
Reason for selling:This has been a superb bike for my wife, we have owned it since new. Awesome geometry, super playful, a great all rounder. Only replaced as my wife is more comfortable on the longer bikes these days.
Price and price conditions: $900 ONO
Extra Info:Can fit 26 inch or 27.5 inch wheels (with different dropouts, buyable online), Full specs and geometry listed here: https://www.bansheebikes.com/past-model-archive

Postage Australia wide, please contact me and we'll find a courier price. If you need help building this up, as of right now I have lots of hubs, forks, wheels etc etc that can be negotiated on. Subject to change as I clean the garage out. Also listed elsewhere. Thanks for looking!
Pictures:
IMG_20230321_081332.jpg

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me!!! I can't handle the suspense of this roller coaster. I'm tempted to buy it myself just to get some closure!