Sold Banshee Spitfire V2 Large, Custom Build

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Item: Banshee Spitfire V2, Black on black with Slikgraphics red decals.
Item Condition: Really excellent
Reason for selling: It's a mite on the small side for me, and there's a sexy Cotic up for grabs...
Price and price conditions: $2500
Extra Info: Bought this about 12 months back, went on an upgrade-itis journey and since then it has been ridden less than 30 times due to it being my spare bike, a bit too much overlap with my Intense Primer, and because realistically I find it a touch on the small side when the going gets really rowdy. It really is in superb condition, being hyper critical the only visible wear is on the grip ends, silver reservoir covers on brakes, and a couple of tiny anno rock strike scratches on the rims. All bearings are smooth and tight, wheels are straight, fork and shock stanchions are unmarked. Suspension was serviced back in February after a Derby trip and the bike has been barely ridden since. No need wax lyrical about the ride qualities and flexibility of the platform, there's enough Banshee fanboys on this site who can do so for me. Happy to box for shipping and transport to courier depot, buyer to pay postage.
Specs:
Frame: Banshee Spitfire 27.5” – Black – LARGE – with custom red slik graphics
Forks: RockShox Pike RCT 650b 160mm upgraded with Debonair spring and Chickadee Hill Pike AWK dual air chamber
Rear Shock: Cane Creek CCDB Air CS
Seatpost: X-Fusion Manic 150mm on Cane Creek Dropt Remote
Headset: Cane Creek
Wheels: Flow EX Evo 650b
Spokes: DT Aero with DT Pro lock hex nipples
Hubs: Hope Pro2 Evo 650b w/- 12x142 rear axle / 15mm front
Tyres: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35 front 2.25 rear, Trailstar Compound, Snake Skin
Handlebars: Race Face Next 3/4 Carbon Riser 725mm
Stem: Race Face Atlas 50mm
Grips: RaceFace Half Nelson Lock on – Black/Red
Saddle: Prologo Kappa
Shifter: XT M8000 ispec b
Brakes: Shimano XT - Black M785 with finned pads. If you want more stopping power I can fit a set of brand new never used Magura MT5s for an extra $150
Rotors: XT 203mm ice tech , XT 180mm ice tech rear
Cranks: Race Face turbine Red 175mm with crankboots, and Wolftooth drop stop 32T oval chainring.
Chainguide: Oneup Bashguide
Bottom Bracket: Race Face
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT M8000
Cassette: XT 11-46
Chain: XT M8000
Pedals: none
Extras: Will include the Muckynuts guard, and spare seals for the AWK dual air chamber. Pump and various sensor and light mounts will be removed.
Pictures: Below: more on request

Attachments

Last edited: