AM 2

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
That looks fantastic!

Honoured to have inspired the build :D I've tried to kill my current fork what with the DIY Runt, then coil kit and pie in the sky damper mods but alas it stubbornly continues to work :p

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
It lives! (Need much to rejuvenate it?)

PS: Moar pics of doggo pls.

PPS: I think I understand the long game here too. Build this up, and get @fjohn860 to buy the whole package. Smart!
I sent it in for a service and it came back without much on the receipt but whatever they did has worked. Sounds nice! I'd love to covert it to XD (not a fan of the slx cassette) but the driver changeover is $500!

kten

That is a fine bike Sir!
Although at XL proportions you're a braver man than I am with those cranks and the way the Titan will encourage you to ride!

The 5Dev cranks look stunning but I just couldn't relax riding with them.
And you made me google why you couldn't relax riding on the cranks.....I was blissfully unaware and now have flashbacks to the Trans Tas!

kten

Sorry the Edge became a Flash;) ETA?
In the hands of the postal gods. It's sitting in Brisbane airport right now waiting for a flight. I'm only sending the damper and a couple of the Intend caps to be converted. I'll probably put either Dougal or Nigel's piston kits in the damper when it returns too for that final icing on the cake.

kten

That is a fine bike Sir!
Although at XL proportions you're a braver man than I am with those cranks and the way the Titan will encourage you to ride!

The 5Dev cranks look stunning but I just couldn't relax riding with them.
After getting curious and researching a little on the crank breakages I emailed 5Dev to ask a few questions. You know, simple things like....are you changing anything? Leaving more meat on them? Even entertaining the notion that there could be an issue....tbh I would have been happy with a reply something like....we have done extensive testing and the failure rate is tiny and must have been a bad batch etc....that would have done it for me and I would have forgotten about it and kept riding on them. Instead I got the most arrogant response ignoring my questions but them spruking how good they are and who they've have made parts for and basically how dare I question them as they are better than everyone in the bike industry. What a FW!

Cranks are coming off. If this dickhead is behind them they can eat a bag of dicks.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
After getting curious and researching a little on the crank breakages I emailed 5Dev to ask a few questions. You know, simple things like....are you changing anything? Leaving more meat on them? Even entertaining the notion that there could be an issue....tbh I would have been happy with a reply something like....we have done extensive testing and the failure rate is tiny and must have been a bad batch etc....that would have done it for me and I would have forgotten about it and kept riding on them. Instead I got the most arrogant response ignoring my questions but them spruking how good they are and who they've have made parts for and basically how dare I question them as they are better than everyone in the bike industry. What a FW!

Cranks are coming off. If this dickhead is behind them they can eat a bag of dicks.
I see some Eewings in your future.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk