QLD SOLD Banshee Titan XL, raw $4k

deano

Likes Dirt
Item: Banshee Titan XL, raw

Item condition: good, see extra info, some used, some new parts.
Reason for selling: funding new bikes (already purchased)
Price and conditions: $4500 $4000, prefer local sale
Extra info:
Frame approx 2 years old, no cracks I can see, numerous stone chips, shoe rub left chainstay (pictured), stock float X2
Lyrik ultimate rc2, new CSU and lowers (warranty replacements), it has the 180mm air shaft that has the big negative spring and sags into travel under own weight, about 170mm exposed stanchion. Left leg sticker scratch when I picked it up from shop (don’t ask).
Stock banshee headset. Joystick binary stem, 35mm length, joystick analog carbon bars 31.8 760mm, bars have a few scratches but nothing major. OneUp 180mm dropper, 30.9 with shim to 31.6, recently rebuilt with rebuild kit and v2 actuator. Specialized dropper remote. PRO vulture saddle, torn edges but it has Ti rails.
11 speed, SLX rear mech, new XT shifter (I was running sram x1 with SLX mech but bought shimano to sell). XT bottom bracket. XTR 9020 175mm cranks, brand new XTR 30t chainring. New sram PCX1 chain, wax dipped. Spare sram PC1110 chain, one ride old, wax dipped. New moorey spec 9-42 ZTTO cassette. I also have a garbaruk 10-46 you can have, it’s a few years old so probably pretty shagged, I don’t really know how to tell. One STFU loop. OneUp top guide.
SLX 4 piston brakes, new front pads, heaps on rear. SRAM centreline rotors.
Race face next r carbon wheels, non boost. Rear is setup with 142 short dropouts. I also have some 148 short dropouts with a broken hanger (still usable, just need 14 hands to put the rear wheel in). Front wheel has 5mm spacers and disc spacer. Rear wheel just rebuilt with new spokes and brass nipples as was randomly snapping spokes. Wheels are excellent, straight, round and super solid, a few scratches, no major marks. Free hub has an expensive sounding buzz. Kenda hellcat pro AEC tyres near new, they always have wobbles when fitted but grip good.
Pictures:
Coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Good gravy that’s a sexy bike and well priced. If I wasn’t already in a happy relationship with my Transition Sentinel, I would be giving this thing sexy eyes. GLWS

deano

Likes Dirt
Good gravy that’s a sexy bike and well priced. If I wasn’t already in a happy relationship with my Transition Sentinel, I would be giving this thing sexy eyes. GLWS
Thanks! Hopefully a burner will take it and I won’t have to brave Facebook and all the fun that comes with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
If it was a Rune I'd be all over it like Oprah on a ham.

GLWS

Scotty T

Walks the walk
You could get 5k for the Bronson atm so this would actually be saving you money.
About $1k less is what they are running at but it's a great trail bike so I want to keep it.

This is better for the planet than a Tesla, it’s even recycling! You can do it! :p
Everything including a Tesla is in a queue after the renos are locked in and being paid down which is next year at this stage.

GLWS, will post to my buddies who wouldn't have seen it.

deano

Likes Dirt
About $1k less is what they are running at but it's a great trail bike so I want to keep it.

Everything including a Tesla is in a queue after the renos are locked in and being paid down which is next year at this stage.

GLWS, will post to my buddies who wouldn't have seen it.
thanks!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
If I didn't already have a Nicolai I would have snaflled this. Where the hell were you in September!

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If I was a little taller I would have bought this instead of the busted fixed version