Banshee Wildcard 2010 - The dream bike.

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
Truly the sickest bike for doing freeride and downhill. Got another one in white/black/green with FOX DHX 5 AIR, liked it that much I got this one as well with the rc4 to handle the downhill style tracks better than the air.

Frame: BANSHEE WILDCARD (2010) Raw finish
Shock: Fox RC4 (5 or 6.5 inch rear travel)
Brakes: Elixir R's - White
Shifter: Sram x9
Derailleur: Sram x0
Rims: Imperials - White
Chainguide: E13 - Which
Bars: Funn Full On 710mm
Grips: White Jet Blacks with Bilt end caps
Tyres: Maxxis Minions
Hubs: Imperials
Seatpost: Raceface Diabolous DH
Crank: Truvativ Husselfelt
Pedals: JetBlack Superlights

BW1.jpgBW2.jpgIMG_3288.jpg

Last edited:

Cooch

Likes Dirt
That looks so HOT!!!! :p Have you flipped the shock round yet and tried the 5.5" geo setting [front bolt-hole]?? Just remember to turn the shock around, so the piggy back faces rearward, otherwise it will hit the frame.

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
That looks so HOT!!!! :p Have you flipped the shock round yet and tried the 5.5" geo setting [front bolt-hole]?? Just remember to turn the shock around, so the piggy back faces rearward, otherwise it will hit the frame.
I havent tried it with this Wildcard, but I've got my 09 one with dhx5 air shock set like that. Such a nice bike, only thing I'd ever really want to upgrade is the crank! Apart from that it's top notch =]

dhlouie101

Likes Dirt
hey mate just wondering why buy two! sorry to say but to me it seems just a waste of money. anyway nice bike as well

razzeldazzel

Likes Dirt
hey mate just wondering why buy two! sorry to say but to me it seems just a waste of money. anyway nice bike as well
Great question haha. Well after there had been some storms my local track was covered in leaves and slippery as bla bla slid into a tree and put a din. On underside of frame just in front of the bottom bracket and it looked bad. Torpedo happened to have a half price sale on my frame that ended the same day I dinted the other so I got another. Then then 3 differed bike shops said the dint wasn't going to affect it even though it looks bad so I moved all my spare gear onto the old frame and now have two lol. But now I need to sell my old frame to get more fund$