NSW Bantry Bay trees cleared

T-Rex

Template denier
Did a sweep of the Bantry Bay tracks with my favourite gardening tool, cleared a lot of fallen trees south end of Possums and the fire road parallel to it. North end of Possums looked like someone else had tidied it up already. According to riders I met Serrata and Gahnia were clear, I didn’t go into the NP. Big tree down on Daisy Duke, someone had partially cleared it, I did a bit more so it’s now rideable, albeit a slightly altered line. New PR for the 10” Ryobi, see attached pic. Would be good if someone could get in there with a full sized chainsaw and finish the job. Thanks to Darren S and others I met today who helped with intel and lifting newly sawn logs.

Attachments

T-Rex

Template denier
Bloody hell, I canned tomorrows planned ride because I assumed the place would be a bog let alone the downed foliage.

Good work @T-Rex many good karma credits to you and also @hifiandmtb
The Bantry Bay tracks were in surprisingly good shape, only a few puddles. Manly Dam not so much, and a couple of people said it was still closed a week after the big downpour.

T-Rex

Template denier
Narra is pretty much good to go.
Have you had a look at Deep Creek? On the weekend the Trail Fairies whispered in my good ear (the one not deafened by the chainsaw) that it's still full of fallen trees and needs some work. LMK.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Have you had a look at Deep Creek? On the weekend the Trail Fairies whispered in my good ear (the one not deafened by the chainsaw) that it's still full of fallen trees and needs some work. LMK.
Not personally, but have seen the pictures and heard it's virtually impassable.