DH Bargain basement M9

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn, that looks sweet!

They didn't fuck about with the welding back in the day, did they?
The Intense frames were always a work of art when made in the USA. I haven't seen an aluminium one up close since they shifted on that practise.

@Hipstar is there much clearance on this big wheel?

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
The Intense frames were always a work of art when made in the USA. I haven't seen an aluminium one up close since they shifted on that practise.

@Hipstar is there much clearance on this big wheel?
Heaps, it's a 2014 so the dropout was designed for 27.5. It's got a 2.4 in there now but would clear a 2.6 easy.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Almost a real bike.

Might make Wednesday shuttles with a little luck.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Do too.
Just not currently. Will again.
Your transition count is zero, mine 4.
I’m glad you agree.
No. The suppressor is in a much better place now. With a much better rider.

And everyone is mocking you.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Everything you say is correct...but it will be mine again.
No, it won't.

Took the M9 out for her maiden voyage.

Fuck knows why I waited so long to get a DH rig, this thing is awesome. So much confidence on it.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
So, I've had a couple of runs on it now at Black Hill.

The confidence this thing inspires is amazing, honestly I've never had so much fun on a bike. I'm hitting lines that I dared not go near even on the Rune, getting actual air, making gaps that I pussied out of every time. The thing just feels right under me. Strava tells me I beat my PB's by 10 odd seconds on a couple of tracks, considering they're less than 1.30 each that's impressive.

The gold bars aren't working for me and neither is the silver face plate on the stem. Was supposed to be bargain, but when it's this much fun surely it deserves nice bits. Nukeproof Sam Hill bars and stem were on sale, and surely having his name on them will make me faster.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Gold bars and silver stem face plate were doing my head in.

Surely these will make me faster and awesomer now?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Correct colour coordination adds at least 12.5% more fasts and a solid 22% more rad.

You chose ....wisely

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
Beautiful looking bike. I just can't get past the hubs though. They front one looks like you could power some lights off it?

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Beautiful looking bike. I just can't get past the hubs though. They front one looks like you could power some lights off it?
E thirteen. Where more is more. Bloody smooth though, and their freehubs sound great.