Bargain buys thread

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OneUp is selling off their dropper posts pretty cheap at the moment to make way for their V2 models. 169usd with free shipping

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
And with all the known V1 problems to boot........
I've been running a v1 for quite a while now and no issues. I'm no lightweight either! Some slicko under the collar and a clean every now and then and it's been trouble free.

Not to say that others haven't had problems though....

210mm V2 would be nice though.... Anyone want to buy a 170mm V1?? :p

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've been running a v1 for quite a while now and no issues. I'm no lightweight either! Some slicko under the collar and a clean every now and then and it's been trouble free.

Same here. I've got an alert set to get hold of at least one at 210mm. 170mm still isn't enough.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I needed a 150mm 30.9 post and no one local had one in stock. It's the only 150 dropper that will work with my wife's inseam on her bike. Was going to go a Bike Yoke 125mm but it was double the price before I even added a remote. Will see how this goes.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Same here. I've got an alert set to get hold of at least one at 210mm. 170mm still isn't enough.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Agree... I received a warranty replacement 170 the day before the 210 announcement....so upsetting.

That said... I bought at Xmas from UK site (on sale)... I know people want local warranty but OneUp have been excellent. They sent out the new post before I had to return the current. Once I had both they asked me to send back the warranty one and refunded me the postage costs. So you're never without post.