Bargain buys thread

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Anyone had issues with couriers please? This is the 3rd time I've had grief with them..I may just stop ordering with pushys because of it.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Anyone had issues with couriers please? This is the 3rd time I've had grief with them..I may just stop ordering with pushys because of it.
I find them super, but I work about 10km from the pushys warehouse in Brisbane.

Pushys used to use Fastway ... they were terrible, and still are from a recent coffee parts order. Took 5 days to go 15km !

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Yes. They're hopeless. Fastways are similar... I may be wrong but I think you can specify Aus post with Pushys if that's a better option?

BT180

Max Pfaff
Another +1 for Caffelatex.... except for the golf ball sized latex nugget I found in my rear tyre earlier this week! Could be due to the huck norris??
Could be the HN. I had a massive one (and I took a pic of course) with HN but was using Mitas sealant at the time.

Haven't had these since running CC

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
While this thread is going OT, the thing I ordered from Pushys on June 28th finally got shipped!

In fairness they owned their mistake (sent out parcel with one courier with con note for another), but then there was no more stock and I didn't want to swap for another brand so here we are a few months later getting something I had actually forgotten about.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I've never had an issue. I think the longest I've ever waited for a Pushys order is 5 business days, most of the time I receive it in 3 business days.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Couriers please service is very dependent on your local driver, unfortunately their tracking is shite so if your local driver is crap they don't do anything about it anyway.