Bargain buys thread

Halo1

Likes Dirt
good spot cheers. anyone have any idea on sizing. would like to get one for the Useless Girlfriend but not sure whether to go xs/s or s/m and can't measure her head atm.
I have one and am normally a medium in 661, Met and Giro. The Fox Flux s/m is slightly on the bigger side for me at the front. I have a pin head. Not sure this helps you.

Poor useless girlfriend, will she get a right of reply here or tell us what she calls you...ha ha

ozzybmx

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pushys have fox flux helmets for $50 with another 15% off with black15 code and free shipping. Just ordered one which came in at $42.50 delivered. Click on @Nambra link above should be on the front page.

Would be good for anyone who crashes a lot (me) or kids who crash a lot, maybe not strong enough for you boys @ozzybmx but fine for the junk mail run.... maybe.
Awesome deal, have sent to a couple of mates with young kids, its a done deal ! Will even speak to mine when they get home. Entering BLACK15 also activated free postage.

Big fan of these goggles. Were a very noticable improvement over my cheapo 100%'s

https://melonoptics.com/shop/parker-mtb-goggles/
$70 delivered.

They have a newer model too for $110 delivered.
These look great ! Next time maybe, my boys weren't interested, they needed the Fox and IXS labels on their new goggles.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Pushys have fox flux helmets for $50 with another 15% off with black15 code and free shipping. Just ordered one which came in at $42.50 delivered. Click on @Nambra link above should be on the front page.

Would be good for anyone who crashes a lot (me) or kids who crash a lot, maybe not strong enough for you boys @ozzybmx but fine for the junk mail run.... maybe.
My Head is 58.5cm :oops: Not sure if I should go S/M or L/XL. Current helmet is an XL/XXL POC Trabec which looks massive on me as I run it fully tigtened up. Always seem to be right in between helmet sizes :(

EDIT: Ordered S/M as Pushy size chart says up to 59cm for Flux 2.0 in S/M :)

Last edited: