Bargain buys thread

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
That ad is bullshit, it's not a mans bike at all, it's Wonder Womans,,,you can see her reflection as she's taking the pics.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Try 4, the Scott genius would of soaked up some cash. Check his other adds
Here is the compilation.
https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-seller/Xuesen zhan/1020234202/date/1
The harsh world of the used MTB prices has yet to be understood by our intrepid blinglemeister.

The FB SC groups seem to be full of these wankerish matching sticker kits, co-ordinated bolts, matching kashima forks with the dropper etc plus shots of people holding them up on top of any nearby landmark. It makes me want to look and wonder why but also cringe and not look at the same time.

_______

Is an alien from 2007
I was |_| this close to messaging him and seeing if I could work out the scam.

I think that may be the scam :p

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I said 2015 was the year for crazy fugly complementary colour schemes pink + green , orange and grey, fluoro and blue .
These virtual bikes take kitsch to a whole new level.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I was |_| this close to messaging him and seeing if I could work out the scam.

I think that may be the scam :p
I've definitely seen that Nomad somewhere? It's not one that would be easily forgotten :(

Wasn't someone on here looking at buying it and someone did an IP search and the address came out of Indo? or just Choppy moved to the ACT?

Last edited:

FigBo0T

Puts verniers on his headtube
If you spent an hour in a small room with those bikes around you, you'd be tripping balls for fucking days.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We need a new thread for super dodgy bargain buys where we all encourage some poor sod to take a risk on these so called bargains.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
99c Express shipping till 11pm.

I bought $40 worth of clearance stuff at about 1pm, had the shipping notification at 2:30pm.