Bargain buys thread

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
I reckon I could get people to punch me in the nuts for free. Less long lasting pain than a CB product too. :woot:
thanks for reminding me...i need to loctite my iodine2 stem :D

still a lot of xc / cx guys like the cb eggbeaters and theyre pretty cheap so.... why the fuck not? if theyre too roady for you i'll delete em moorey:)

moorey

call me Mia
thanks for reminding me...i need to loctite my iodine2 stem :D

still a lot of xc / cx guys like the cb eggbeaters and theyre pretty cheap so.... why the fuck not? if theyre too roady for you i'll delete em moorey:)
As you were Frank. Knock yourself out. Using clipless is punishment enough, might as well jump the shark.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
As you were Frank. Knock yourself out. Using clipless is punishment enough, might as well jump the shark.
ouch dude. was that really called for...? the saddle sores getting to you eh? :p

im not gonna buy em ...spent enough on the xt's im running. i like clipless the potential for hilarious clipstacks keeps me on my toes...

Ideate

$109.99 seems like a fugging reasonable price for Sam Hill Impact VXi :thumb: $187 at CRC

buy 'em from Pushys now, my son!!

if I didn't have impacts in good nick already I would be all over those like seagulls on hot chips.
Much better option than those eggbeaters too :behindsofa:

moorey

call me Mia
ouch dude. was that really called for...? the saddle sores getting to you eh? :p

im not gonna buy em ...spent enough on the xt's im running. i like clipless the potential for hilarious clipstacks keeps me on my toes...
hehe. 'Called for' has got nothing to do with it. And yes, did 60 hot tough km's this morning...on a hardtail of all things.... I really done hardtail....my butt IS a little tender :pout:

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My feet are too big! Damn!!!
Thankfully my feet are not, jumped on this deal.
Unfortunately with all the bright colour I will have going on between my frame, wheels and now shoes, I will look less like a mountain biker and more like a rainbow Paddle Pop.

Might need to invest in a sharpie.