Bargain buys thread

Minlak

custom titis
Summit didn’t say they were going to be climbing... ;)
Obviously you can shuttle but - Trenching - is a thing now which I don’t get as you have to climb the equivalent amount you need to descend which is to me just a reverse Everest as you get to go down 1st instead of climb 1st - trenching is descending as far as the maranara trench is deep

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Obviously you can shuttle but - Trenching - is a thing now which I don’t get as you have to climb the equivalent amount you need to descend which is to me just a reverse Everest as you get to go down 1st instead of climb 1st - trenching is descending as far as the maranara trench is deep
Can you shuttle?

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Didn't know Trenching was a thing. So if the uber-athletes are looking for bigger and bigger challenges, why restrict themselves to terrestrial conquests - maybe go for an Olympus Mons, or perhaps a team lap of the Cassini Division?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mariana ? Spaghetti ?

Somebody decided they didn't want to ride the first hill.
Everesting has always been 8848vm repeatedly on the same hill.
A HRS (High Rouler Society) was either a 10,000vm Everest style ride or originally it was 10,000vm with a minimum of 400km distance, you had 36hrs to do it and could have a nap if needed or if you had time.

Scotty675

Cable thief

moorey

call me Mia
That's me! Willing to offer a better price for burners. Always add a bit for facebook, to allow for the lowballing.

Dude asked me today if I would split the rims from the wheelset I have for sale.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Aren’t these Wkkie’s old set?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
That's me! Willing to offer a better price for burners. Always add a bit for facebook, to allow for the lowballing.

Dude asked me today if I would split the rims from the wheelset I have for sale.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk
Would you take $330 posted?

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk