Bargain buys thread

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pros closet clearing out v2 banshee frames.

Seems to be mostly small and XL although there is a medium prime.

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Are these ones any good ?
I've got a set from about 4-5 years ago which are really good but these look a bit different.
Dunno yet, I’ll tell you on Saturday! I’ve bought a pair the last couple of years, theyre a bit different each year it seems, but are equally good - no reason to expect these to be any different.

safreek

Was going to point it out too. Moorey doesn't seem to want to arrange postage for his local kid. Would be a perfect xc bike for @safreek

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'd take it but the trust involved in getting things posted from Facebook is beyond me, bit too untrusting.
I would snap this up if it was near me as well.
Screenshot_2020-11-01-16-52-48-74.jpg

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Didn't you just sell a NOS GT frame just like that from cycling deal because it was too boring?

safreek

Didn't you just sell a NOS GT frame just like that from cycling deal because it was too boring?
No, still have it. Just thought the parts would of fit straight on to it. In the end I decided to keep it. My partner started to get worried when I put a few parts up for sale and questioned the financial position.
I had another fella ask me why I had my kowa for sale, when I asked myself that question, well, I pulled that from sale as well

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm tempted to grab the Crafty for the girls and that's still at least 4 years off!

I rode one for a while and it was better than the Tracer I had after it... Sorry @Plankosaurus :p