Bargain buys thread

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Brand new DHF/DHR II Exo+ tyres $50 each (just one of each) and other Super Booooost stuff -

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Just noticed MTBD doing free regular shipping for orders over $20. I was wondering if they'd follow given Pushys did it the other day.

Petero

Likes Dirt
Anyone after a cheap set of cranks, I can vouch for these. I took a huge risk on these and it payed off. $220 with an Xtr chainring. Don’t expect them in a hurry though.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/SHIMANO...-/402496102153?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292
Q on these if you don't mind, the dealer manual says that the MT900s need a separate spacer for the chainring, vs. the M7100/8100 etc. where the 'spacer' is inbuilt - do you know what the width of the spacer on the MT900s is?

Minlak

custom titis
Just noticed MTBD doing free regular shipping for orders over $20. I was wondering if they'd follow given Pushys did it the other day.
They have done it a few times - usually about once per month lately - Haven't seen too much in the way of outright discount %'s though from them though.

The free shipping days sometimes help with just little things you need - But I pretty much always hit the free ship threshold every order :)

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yeah I've been "needing" (well, you know, not really but kind of wanting) to grab the Park CC-4 as I've heard it's better than my Shimano CN42 checker for 12sp chains, especially Eagle. But very strangely the shed is very well stocked so haven't needed to get anything up on the free freight threshold!

Scotty675

Cable thief
Q on these if you don't mind, the dealer manual says that the MT900s need a separate spacer for the chainring, vs. the M7100/8100 etc. where the 'spacer' is inbuilt - do you know what the width of the spacer on the MT900s is?
172q 52 chainline, no spacers. I didn’t think 8100 ran spacer either? 8120 do