Bargain buys thread

Alexxx

Likes Dirt
I bought some 34's a few months ago from CRC after it was posted here (very similar deal). I didn't get a ship notice for nearly 2 weeks, followed it up and they cancelled the order.
I had the same issue with CRC earlier this year. I couldn't resist and ended up ordering the forks the next morning but I'll wait until they are in my hands before ordering anymore parts for a build.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Free shipping at Pushys until 11pm tonight.
Just in time, too. The bottom bracket on one bike, a Sram Dub, " no, it's not a new standard", pressfit froze up a week or so ago. Just got around to pulling it out yesterday. New one on route with out having to order a lot of stuff I don't want right now.

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
these popped up in my wheel search - a bit too far drive for me and wrong spacing (i messaged him and he said its 20mm front and 12x150 rear)

Code:
Spare dh parts and tyres.
-avid brake rotors $10
-shimano cassette $10
-raceface crankset with bb and chainring $30
- hope pro evo 2 rear hub $30
-27.5 inch dh wheelset, novatec hubs $60
-27.5 inch Maxxis tyres $10 each
1 x assegai $10
1 x shorty $20
1 x high roller 2 $10

moorey

call me Mia
these popped up in my wheel search - a bit too far drive for me and wrong spacing (i messaged him and he said its 20mm front and 12x150 rear)

Code:
Spare dh parts and tyres.
-avid brake rotors $10
-shimano cassette $10
-raceface crankset with bb and chainring $30
- hope pro evo 2 rear hub $30
-27.5 inch dh wheelset, novatec hubs $60
-27.5 inch Maxxis tyres $10 each
1 x assegai $10
1 x shorty $20
1 x high roller 2 $10
Some nice bargains in there for someone.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That fork looks too skinny for totems.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Maybe lyriks? They've got that non-offset crown thing going on

Either way I'd be concerned about how they're lowered, I don't think either had a dual air model. Not that it can't be done, just might not be proper-like, especially if they're coil flavoured.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia

Either way I'd be concerned about how they're lowered, I don't think either had a dual air model. Not that it can't be done, just might not be proper-like, especially if they're coil flavoured.

Pfft. You’ll still buy them. Even if they turn out to be TK30’s.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

I had adjustable travel lyrics and totems when I was kicking it old school with Moses. Though the totems were one of those daft concepts of slamming the fork to climb that was trendy at the time.

moorey

call me Mia
I had adjustable travel lyrics and totems when I was kicking it old school with Moses. Though the totems were one of those daft concepts of slamming the fork to climb that was trendy at the time.
Old lyrik yes......
Totem....you sure?

Edit, my bad, there was an 07 2 step totem, though I've never seen one.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old lyrik yes......
Totem....you sure?

Edit, my bad, there was an 07 2 step totem, though I've never seen one.
It was part of that slam to climb vibe. Marzocchi did it with some 66s as well and I think a friend had it on some 888s! I'm pretty sure they all said not to ride down in lower travel setting.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yep. They weren’t always the cheapest, but they knew how to discount shimano brakes. I bought like 5 sets, realized that was stupid, and passed them onto friends even cheaper. Like Bitcoin now.

I think their inflated price is now stable than bit coin.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
MTB Direct 50% off Minion DHF 275 EXO dual compound in 2.6 or 2.8 only, use code DHF50. Makes them $49.48. If any needs some fatter tyres!

Reactions: PJO