Bargain buys thread

bear the bear

Is a real bear
15% off at Pushys again. Code YES15

Excludes gift cards, bikes, frames and Continental.

I may have accidentally bought some XT 12 spd that was in stock.
Was waiting on one of these then noted they have excluded frames (No new gravel frame for me) :(

Alexxx

Likes Dirt
Broke my chain last night, only 450km on it and luckily bikebug has quicklinks on special. XTR 2 pack for $12.99.

Got a chain as well at $59.99, still cheaper than Pushys on special.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Agreed. $167 for M8100 cranks is hard to pass up, moreso given I had already been looking to replace my 175mm M9100s.

moorey

call me Mia
Agreed. $167 for M8100 cranks is hard to pass up, moreso given I had already been looking to replace my 175mm M9100s.
And even better that they had 165’s. My weapons of choice that are usually unavailable or dearer. Already had a spare 32t Bergtec DM ring I bought for Felix but he wants moar speed. The shimano ring needs the specific 12sp shimano chain, unlike the Bergtec, and I’m staying 11sp. Winning.

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah nah they are forks Moorey - or did you mean forks for wanker wheels :rolleyes:

Being 51mm offset they are probably becoming slow moving stock - nice price if they are suitable though

moorey

call me Mia
yeah nah they are forks Moorey - or did you mean forks for wanker wheels :rolleyes:

Being 51mm offset they are probably becoming slow moving stock - nice price if they are suitable though
They’re FOR wanker wheels.
I thought more offset was recommended for 29? FIIK or care though.