Bargain buys thread

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Hahaha that's exactly what I am thinking. I think the large is going to be just too tall for me. It's a sad happy moment.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
I've ordered one! medium 29er in the black / red
My decision has been made slightly easier by the fact that the black and silver I wanted has sold out...will you guys hurry up and buy the others, these things are a steal.

And @Psimpson7 congrats.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My decision has been made slightly easier by the fact that the black and silver I wanted has sold out...will you guys hurry up and buy the others, these things are a steal.

And @Psimpson7 congrats.
Ughhh, I want but can't justify.

Edit: what is going on with those reach and stack numbers, seems short and high?

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Ughhh, I want but can't justify.

Edit: what is going on with those reach and stack numbers, seems short and high?
Yeah, numbers are really close in the large PP to my current medium bike (which is no long, slack low bike) apart from the seat tube which is way up there.

thepotatokid

Likes Dirt
Yeah, numbers are really close in the large PP to my current medium bike (which is no long, slack low bike) apart from the seat tube which is way up there.
It's a strange choice of geometry isn't it. Looks low and slack in photos but geo chart tells a very different story.

They are still in stock though

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

They are still in stock though
One less now.:oops:

I guess I'll answer a few questions myself about ST length and geo.

Now I just need to find a DVO Diamond in 26" and green, this might not be the bargain build I was planning...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I think we will need to start a PP build and ride thread after all of this. I picked up the Shan GT in medium before really looking into the geo. I guess Ill find out next weekend if its to small.

nzhumpy

I think we will need to start a PP build and ride thread after all of this. I picked up the Shan GT in medium before really looking into the geo. I guess Ill find out next weekend if its to small.
Yeah it looks like the Post Your Rid (or For Sale) threads may be getting a flood of PP builds.

That code that @PJO -thanks mate- is still working as well.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jenson has these on special, can be lowered to 140mm.
View attachment 345557
Won't post to Australia. Can anyone reccomend a freight forwarder?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]I use ishipito.

They are free to setup an account.

Offer you differently priced freight options and will do additional things for you for a small fee. For example mark item as a gift.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Scotty675

Cable thief
I used shipito to get a set of forks sent out. They were easy to use, free account and email pics of item before they are sent. I have no hesitations recommending them. I’m sure there are other options but have only used this service. You have the choice of shipping options as well