Bargain buys thread

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nothing I bought was 20% more on eBay than their website. Maybe a couple of %, but that's to cover the fees.

They should just offer 20% of on their website & be done with it!
I think you will find ebay covers the discount. Pushys still gets the full amount... It's a big win for the seller and consumer.

simon21

Likes Bikes
Legend! $884 aint to bad, does anyone know where the cheapest Pikes are in the world right now? Specifically 150-160 650b RCT3's?

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went with the Enduros for $560.00 shipped. Can't really go wrong.
This price makes we want to run 26" wheels in a 650b frame and fork. Could always run the rune 26" with the crossmax enduros. Oh the tough decisions. Cheers for sharing the bargains!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
This price makes we want to run 26" wheels in a 650b frame and fork. Could always run the rune 26" with the crossmax enduros. Oh the tough decisions. Cheers for sharing the bargains!
I've got 142 x 12 26" drop outs you can borrow if you need.

moorey

call me Mia
CRC is accidentally adding 2 lots of $25 discounts in their flash sale at the moment. I had a nice win. Just saying. Give it a crack.
image.jpg

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Pushys 15% off Bell helmets

I was having a sneaky look for a Bell Super 2R on Pushys and found my color and size in stock. It was on sale for $279 and when I went to check out there was an additional 15% off, bringing it down to ~$235...

I like sales! :bananalama:

Last edited:

datnat

Likes Dirt
Reporting after the fact now, but picked up DT Swiss Comp black spokes from MTBDirect for $1:50 ea earlier in the week.

Was about to order from Starbike as generally cheapest, when stumbled on these. Were advertised at $3:50, but actually $1:50 when selecting individually.

Same price delivered as Starbike, but quicker and supporting Aus company.

They have corrected the website now though - back to $3:50

Redundant post really :lol: thanks MTB Direct!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just bought a set of Saint brakes for $300 from Evans cycles, but it seems they have gone up to $330 now. Still, cheapest I've seen them