Bargain buys thread

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Think the link might be missing or are you just teasing?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Any good LBS can you hook up on those ones, also had some hammerschmidt cranks left over dirt cheap. just giving you lads some heads up for those looking for that stuff.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Expert has more oil in the damper as the Pro has it contained in a smaller tube. The expert had 4 clicks of rebound but later ones had 8. The IRT upgrade is a worthy change to the fork as you can really fine tune it. Brilliant fork!
Thanks, I'd forgotten all that. I've got a non-boost pro hanging upside down in the garage keeping the seals wet, not sure what to do with it.

safreek

Is there an attachment that hooks on to your frame that allows direct mount chain guides to be used on non direct mount

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Pushy's has 15% off site wide with a couple of exceptions until 11pm August 31st for father's day- use AUG15 discount code.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pushy's has 15% off site wide with a couple of exceptions until 11pm August 31st for father's day- use AUG15 discount code.
Your timing is exceptional.

Hope V4/E4 front/rear combo now inbound at $220 an end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Your timing is exceptional.

Hope V4/E4 front/rear combo now inbound at $220 an end!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy Father’s Day to you!

I wish I’d seen their pricing on XT brakes, they’re currently showing up as $110/end which seems really cheap - and would have been under $95 with the discount.