Bargain buys thread

tkdbboy

Likes Dirt

A few EVOC FR backpacks on sale on pushys for the shorter guys and gals.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

A few EVOC FR backpacks on sale on pushys for the shorter guys and gals.
Cool. Thanks dude. That 16L is exactly what I was after for my better half.

DMan

^^ Mine shit canned the colour but great value
It's a backpack. It not like you can see it when you ride. I love buying gloves on special. I have a great pair of $9 TLDs in bright yellow at the moment. I own nothing else yellow....

Calvin27

Eats Squid
It's a backpack.
When I was shopping for backpacks the womens versions are geometrically different from the mens ones. Something about wider shoulders or hips or something, i dunno, but putting them on they felt very different (this was a lowe alpine) and as much as I wanted to save $20, it didn't fit.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a backpack. It not like you can see it when you ride. I love buying gloves on special. I have a great pair of $9 TLDs in bright yellow at the moment. I own nothing else yellow....
Mate mine wouldn’t buy a bike that was purple because that’s my mother’s favourite colour! So if the backpack isn’t the right colour it’s not worth arguing about....

DMan

When I was shopping for backpacks the womens versions are geometrically different from the mens ones. Something about wider shoulders or hips or something, i dunno, but putting them on they felt very different (this was a lowe alpine) and as much as I wanted to save $20, it didn't fit.
Lol. I bought one for my "better half", which I should have specified IS a lady...... We were actually conversing about SF Trailboy's better half, which I'll assume for argument's sake is a women too, not liking the colour......

DMan

Mate mine wouldn’t buy a bike that was purple because that’s my mother’s favourite colour! So if the backpack isn’t the right colour it’s not worth arguing about....
Lol. But purple is cool. You can't help it if your Mother is cool.

SAMMA

Squid
Any good stores?
Twas yesterday and was sitewide with only a couple of exclusions ... I had something in my Pushy's wishlist that I managed to pick up on their ebay store ... but it wasn't the most earthshattering promo ebay have done but still saved me a little

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
51mm offset 27.5" fork on the Fox? Bugger that - That's 29er offset!

It'd be like putting a wobbly shopping trolley castor wheel on the front of ya 27.5 bike!

moorey

call me Mia
51mm offset 27.5" fork on the Fox? Bugger that - That's 29er offset!

It'd be like putting a wobbly shopping trolley castor wheel on the front of ya 27.5 bike!
They were mostly that until the latest fad. 26 were 44mm, 27.5 were 51mm. Tell me the difference in a blind test, and I’ll go he.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Also pretty good buying on crc...

fucked if i know if they are 27.5 or 27.5+/29". Not enough information on the site to figure out if you could extend the travel to 160mm
They look to be the current Mattoc Pro 27.5

Offset is 44mm, travel adjustable from 120 to 140mm.

Absolute bargain.