Bargain buys thread

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ACCC would love to hear of this practice.
It'd be funny to hear them try and weasel their way out of a HUGE fine.
And I see the same on MTBD with their price for One Up dropper posts. They're stating the retail is $500+ discounted to $299. They're not, they're $299 standard if you buy them direct from One Up's site.

They're trying to use psychology to go sell but very poorly.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Arrrhhhhh.... strange the oz retailers are fucking around lately, just buy elsewhere... ah hold on, weren't we just geoblocked recently.

Expect more, they are laughing all the way to the bank, Pushys and MTB Direct were my go to if they were reasonable.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tried again. Nope. But a new email saying free over $99. Get your poo all in one sock, Pushys...
View attachment 354722
It's not unheard of in site optimisation to run parallel offers to see what delivers the best sales result.
So some people get one offer - free shipping, and others get another, - $99 and free shipping.

The first one will be to tempt a lapsed customer vs a more recent one which will get sent the $99 one.

Still annoying..

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It's not unheard of in site optimisation to run parallel offers to see what delivers the best sales result.
So some people get one offer - free shipping, and others get another, - $99 and free shipping.

The first one will be to tempt a lapsed customer vs a more recent one which will get sent the $99 one.

Still annoying..
Yeah I have been logging in and putting a few things in my cart recently with both MTB direct and pushys to see what they do. MTB direct emailed me a free shipping code and now I'm starting to think maybe pushys free shipping was the same.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yeah I have been logging in and putting a few things in my cart recently with both MTB direct and pushys to see what they do. MTB direct emailed me a free shipping code and now I'm starting to think maybe pushys free shipping was the same.
Pushys has the freeship on the front page for all to see. I used to leave items in the cart and then I would get a $10 off code at Pushys but it’s been a long time since they offered that.

D

Deleted member FN2187