Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Pushys have fox flux helmets for $50 with another 15% off with black15 code and free shipping. Just ordered one which came in at $42.50 delivered. Click on @Nambra link above should be on the front page.

Would be good for anyone who crashes a lot (me) or kids who crash a lot, maybe not strong enough for you boys @ozzybmx but fine for the junk mail run.... maybe.
Awesome deal, have sent to a couple of mates with young kids, its a done deal ! Will even speak to mine when they get home. Entering BLACK15 also activated free postage.

Big fan of these goggles. Were a very noticable improvement over my cheapo 100%'s

https://melonoptics.com/shop/parker-mtb-goggles/
$70 delivered.

They have a newer model too for $110 delivered.
These look great ! Next time maybe, my boys weren't interested, they needed the Fox and IXS labels on their new goggles.

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Pushys have fox flux helmets for $50 with another 15% off with black15 code and free shipping. Just ordered one which came in at $42.50 delivered. Click on @Nambra link above should be on the front page.

Would be good for anyone who crashes a lot (me) or kids who crash a lot, maybe not strong enough for you boys @ozzybmx but fine for the junk mail run.... maybe.
My Head is 58.5cm :oops: Not sure if I should go S/M or L/XL. Current helmet is an XL/XXL POC Trabec which looks massive on me as I run it fully tigtened up. Always seem to be right in between helmet sizes :(

EDIT: Ordered S/M as Pushy size chart says up to 59cm for Flux 2.0 in S/M :)

Last edited:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Unsurprisingly, Pushy’s Cyber Monday sale... 15% off most stuff with CYBER15 code.