Bargain buys thread

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I noticed one local online retailer of high end bike bits sent out an email advertising 25% off for Black Friday.

Even with the supposed discount the prices were actually substantially up on what they were before.

Has put me completely off the place actually, and I bought my bike there...

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Looking for a cheap wheel upgrade? There is something of a massive Enve sale on Pushys. Wheel stickers from $2.99! The cheapest upgrade you'll ever get.
I’m gonna need a few kits. Do they upgrade my car too?

Who was it that did this last year to their wheels and was proud?

moorey

call me Mia
I’m gonna need a few kits. Do they upgrade my car too?

Who was it that did this last year to their wheels and was proud?
Lord Chops for one, I think. Positive one of our (other) mods.
They looked identical to me, but apparently had a minor difference. He claimed he was doing it to take the piss out of ENVE people. Right.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lord Chops for one, I think. Positive one of our (other) mods.
They looked identical to me, but apparently had a minor difference. He claimed he was doing it to take the piss out of ENVE people. Right.
He once wrapped an Alloy bike in carbon wrap well before frame skin was a thing. Absolutely brilliant he was.

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Pushy's prices are mostly ridiculous. Eg, looking to get a couple of fidlock bottles and cages for the Pole. I would be prepared to pay slightly more than importing from zee Germans (who also charge GST), however when the price is near double I think they can get fucked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Pushy's prices are mostly ridiculous. Eg, looking to get a couple of fidlock bottles and cages for the Pole. I would be prepared to pay slightly more than importing from zee Germans (who also charge GST), however when the price is near double I think they can get fucked.

What's the shipping cost and delivery time?

creaky

XMAS Plumper

animalman86

Likes Bikes
Shipping would be a couple of weeks and yeah $40. I was planning on buying a few things to make it worth my while. Otherwise MTB direct is not so bad.

moorey

call me Mia
Got my 4 hopeDH rims delivered yesterday. For less than the retail price of one.
I believe a few people ordered, but then were informed they were all gone.
Sucks to not be me.