Bargain buys thread

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I bought a spare headset as it was the only "essential" spare parts I didn't have for the bike, purely because I'm not sure how easy it is going to be getting some of this stuff from O/S for a while (Plus the price will likely surge with the exchange rate faltering so quickly). Luckily I've been hoarding most other parts for a while now, so should be alright to keep riding if we're still allowed outdoors over the coming months.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I bought a spare headset as it was the only "essential" spare parts I didn't have for the bike, purely because I'm not sure how easy it is going to be getting some of this stuff from O/S for a while (Plus the price will likely surge with the exchange rate faltering so quickly). Luckily I've been hoarding most other parts for a while now, so should be alright to keep riding if we're still allowed outdoors over the coming months.
I stocked up before the geo block came in, lets say I'll be stuck with 10 speed, avid and formula brakes for at least another year. I usually buy most consumables in bulk like tyre sealant and chain lubes because it's way cheaper but I bet the LBS will play on this and it will probably be the demise of some of them as people will never go back.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I have no idea what that is.

Or pink/purple bike parts. Or 9mm thru axle hope adapters that on sale are 50% dearer than CRC retail.
I had to google them. I think they are quite reasonably priced for cranks made of gold.

moorey

call me Mia
i thought people had learnt their lesson on carbon rails, first people won’t stay home & now they keep buying carbon that’s sure to break due to stress
Won’t someone think of the 20 grams! Carbon splinter are easy to get out of your arse cheeks.