Bargain buys thread

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I offered him $2200 and I'll pay post to Melbourne, waiting for a reply.
I lasted 5 months with only one bike, longer than I expected.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I offered him $2200 and I'll pay post to Melbourne, waiting for a reply.
I lasted 5 months with only one bike, longer than I expected.
I have sold to Mitch before and been riding with him a few times. He is an awesome rider, legit nice person, and looks after his stuff.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have sold to Mitch before and been riding with him a few times. He is an awesome rider, legit nice person, and looks after his stuff.
Still waiting for him to get back to me, now that I've committed to N+1 again I've started looking at other options. There's a Stanton Switcher for sale.....

moorey

call me Mia
Still waiting for him to get back to me, now that I've committed to N+1 again I've started looking at other options. There's a Stanton Switcher for sale.....
That Stanton is the one that was listed months back for $1000, then he had interest, so raised the price.....then no one was interested, yeah?

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are only 650GBP brand new from Stanton, that special limited edition orange paint must be made of a mix of gold, cocaine and whale tears.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Wiggle are listing most hardtail bikes as no longer available now including Ragley and Nukeproof. Maybe they're forcing people to take the higher delivery options on Chain Reaction? If so then chunts.
Pretty sure they’re not available on CR either, genuinely sold out perhaps?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Normally they just say out of stock, I just think it's odd.
Probably gearing up for the "2021" stock, which will have new colours. Those CRC/Wiggle hardtails never stay in stock long as they're often about as cheap as you'll be able to buy that component spec. With all the COVID issues hammering supply chains all around the globe, there'll be plenty more N.L.A / Out-of-Stock things coming I wouldn't mind guessing.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Online retailer Wiggle says its UK sales have increased by 192 per cent since the start of lockdown

Things are going pretty crazy in UK for bike sales, Australia too.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bugger, he sold the Ragley to a local rather than ship it to Melbourne.
The search continues, if anyone has a Nordest Bardino they want to sell me hit me up.

moorey

call me Mia
Bought a couple of sets of these to try. Mainly for the teal colour for Quinn’s bike.
Really impressed so far. Big platform, grippy, spin smooth, reasonably thin. Feel as good as other composites I’ve paid 2-3x as much for. Better than some. 400g the pair is about 50g heavier than some, but feel super solid.
Good colour choice if you’re into that. I got black.
$23 plus a bit of post.
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/223957471411