Bargain buys thread

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks, whilst cheap my suggestion is to avoid this one. The five legs also makes them not so good on unstable ground either.
I leave mine setup outside, but can imagine the legs would be an absolute PIA inside a shed/garage

cammas

Seamstress
I have several lights from them used for commuting and they have been awesome.
Got to agree with you I’ve had one for a couple years finally crapped out, so I will be down there grabbing a set or two. They’re great back up or commuting light.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
guy in castlemaine had a medium reign with lyric for just 1400, no wheel set/drivetrain, if you‘re on a cheap fork & want to upgrade i’d doubt you’d loose in this current climate reign 1400 flog off the frame once you;ve grabbed the lyric

moorey

call me Mia
guy in castlemaine had a medium reign with lyric for just 1400, no wheel set/drivetrain, if you‘re on a cheap fork & want to upgrade i’d doubt you’d loose in this current climate reign 1400 flog off the frame once you;ve grabbed the lyric
These will be the DPA RC's with longer offset I reckon....like a set I got stuck with. No great bargain.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Mmmmm

View attachment 366070

But if I buy both it does give me the excuse to justify Amazon Prime membership ;)
I might get a set.

I have Amazon Prime (the home of B grade movies was thrown in as part of my phone plan). Prime does suck quite hard but that is a different story.

I could get you a set if you are keen. LMK via PM and will figure something out.

ausdb

Being who he is
I might get a set.
I have Amazon Prime (the home of B grade movies was thrown in as part of my phone plan). Prime does suck quite hard but that is a different story.
I could get you a set if you are keen. LMK via PM and will figure something out.
It's Ok I missed a vital word "my" Amazon Prime membership, I don't find the B grade movies any worse than Netflix there seems to be more docos though which I like and usually find enough books to read each month on kindle but haven't used to to save any money on postage yet. Nothing bike related on Amazon ever seems cheap or you may as well buy generic stuff direct from Aliexpress.