Bargain buys thread

ausdb

Being who he is
Schwalbe tyres (NN, MM, HD etc) in various sizes for 50 bucks at TBE. Not great descriptions on which versions though..

Recommend me a combo to try on pea gravel..
There's a few old results on the net suggesting a HD may work for our orange ball bearings. Are you on the KMBC bookface group it may be worth asking there. Actually I'll do it as I need some tyres for my HT build and will mainly be riding up in the Perth hills.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Schwalbe tyres (NN, MM, HD etc) in various sizes for 50 bucks at TBE. Not great descriptions on which versions though..

If you need Schwalbe then I think HD is my preferred definitely decent width at the front. If you are on the fence the Michelin Wild Enduros I reckon are the best pea gravel tire I have ridden. They are probably MM weight though, definitely heavier than a NN or HD.

mooboyj

Likes Dirt

I mostly rode around the Camel Farm and ran a DHF/Ardent on my Tallboy LT and a Hans Dampf front and Rock Razor/HR2 on the rear of my NS Clash hardtail. I'm back in Tassie and ran a HD/NN combo on my hardtail for a while, and I think a NN would work well in Perth for summer and winter.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Not sure if an actual bargain, but pretty certain @safreek will be all over this like a fat kid on a cupcake...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Bidding time!!

moorey

call me Mia

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ordered some "Dharco" jerseys, because hey, could always do with another light jersey that will inevitably have holes torn in it.

Little curious to compare quality with the originals... when/if they show up.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I ordered a TLD jersey about 4 years ago from Alli, still have it now and looks to be genuine, has the extra zip pocket and elastic stitching, went to buy a second years later and the stall disappeared.