Bargain buys thread

Petero

Likes Dirt
So I snapped up an NS Eccentric Al over the weekend from wiggle at $327 which is awesome (was considering one anyway but I didn't see stock anywhere until I saw the sale). I just looked and they only have the large in stock but it is now $258 !! I'm not even annoyed I missed out on an extra $80 savings as it was already such a good deal in covid times. If you want to update your hardtail or build one up get on this!

I don't NEED a hardtail, but..

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
saw this pop up a few suburbs over

$100
Pike U-turn forks, go from 95mm travel to 140mm, came off my dirt jumper, still work really well. For 26” wheel with 20mm through axle and 185mm head tube

moorey

call me Mia
saw this pop up a few suburbs over

$100
Pike U-turn forks, go from 95mm travel to 140mm, came off my dirt jumper, still work really well. For 26” wheel with 20mm through axle and 185mm head tube
Shifter and cash your way?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Sheet. Looking for something a bit shorter travel, but that really goes with my eyes.
They review so well, they look like such a good bike. Put a light build kit and some 2.3" tyres on it and it'll be totally different to the Highlander, just 120mm bike with a bit more travel :p

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Haha, and then the scope creep would begin...

Another Ripley (one that fits me, not the one sitting in a box at my office), Ranger, Spur or Saturn are the idle daydreams that float about it my otherwise empty head.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Haha, and then the scope creep would begin...

Another Ripley (one that fits me, not the one sitting in a box at my office), Ranger, Spur or Saturn are the idle daydreams that float about it my otherwise empty head.
What size is the one at your office, medium perhaps?