Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Bad timing, nice bike.
I contacted him on behalf of a burner, he's a friend of mine.

Was sold in 15 minutes.

Says he had about 10 people looking for it and had to delete the advert.

Was a cracking buy for someone, that bike was in brand new condition and ridden very gently.

Hes been on an e-bike 100% for the last 18 months.

wornoutwords

Likes Dirt
anyone missing a giant trance? - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/prospect/men-s-bicycles/giant-mountain-bike/1288697435

$700

Beautiful giant mountain bike and on the road lots of cool stuff on it verry new still berry been ridden 700 ONO

this ad looks ok tho - https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ree...em-advanced-29-er-2013-large-size-/1288733712

$250

Giant Anthem Advanced 29er 2013 - Large

The 2013 Giant Anthem X Advanced 29er 1 is a Cross Country Aluminium / Alloy mountain bike. It sports 29" wheels, has RockShox suspension and a Shimano drivetrain. Large size frame. Upgraded it in 2015 with XTR Di2, Maxxis Tyres & XTR cranks. Rides beautifully.

Original price about $6K.

Original Specs here: https://mtbdatabase.com/bikes/2013/giant/anthem-x/2013-giant-anthem-x-advanced-29er-1/

Have ridden it across MTB trails in NSW, VIC & TAS & QLD between 2013-2017. Used it as a commuter ever since.

Have 3 other newer bikes, no spare space & need to move this one to another rider.

Selling it cheap as I’ve had all the use out of it I desired. Great bike.

Calvin27

Eats Squid

Old school enthusiasts,

Ti Charge duster Large 26" frame $400

Someone buy this before I add another bike in the shed.

Last edited:

Scotty675

Cable thief
I just bought the silver A3 last week, thought I got a good deal at $259 :rolleyes:
They are good value. I looked at one when they first came out but the price scared me off. Bikeinn has some for $253 and I nearly bought one. I can’t resist not buying one now. My a2 is still good but it can sit with the other bargains I can’t resist

ozzybmx

They are good value. I looked at one when they first came out but the price scared me off. Bikeinn has some for $253 and I nearly bought one. I can’t resist not buying one now. My a2 is still good but it can sit with the other bargains I can’t resist
Yeah great price, what the postage from Merlin ?

My A2 is 100% but the liner is coming apart and it's stupid cash for a new A2 liner.

I'll take it to Melrose as a hot spare as I have arrived there before with no helmet.

Mine came from here with free postage, also Aus Standards sticker if it matters.

Scotty675

Cable thief
Yeah great price, what the postage from Merlin ?

My A2 is 100% but the liner is coming apart and it's stupid cash for a new A2 liner.

I'll take it to Melrose as a hot spare as I have arrived there before with no helmet.

Mine came from here with free postage, also Aus Standards sticker if it matters.

Postage for helmet and tyre was $26. Not to fussed about the sticker. Unless there heads are stronger than ours. I don’t race so not concerned.
crooze do have some bargains at times, you just need to check in for the bargains

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
I just bought the silver A3 last week, thought I got a good deal at $259 :rolleyes:
What are the A2/A3 sizing like?
I fit the Giro mediums, but towards the end of the adjustment.
Seems like 58-59cm head should fit the Medium/Large?

ozzybmx

What are the A2/A3 sizing like?
I fit the Giro mediums, but towards the end of the adjustment.
Seems like 58-59cm head should fit the Medium/Large?
My head is 58cm (bald) and I wear a XL-XXL 60-63.I have worn that size in the A1 and A2

Most of my other helmets are KASK and I wear large which is 60-62.

Just depends how you like a helmet to feel, the M-L always feels like it's too snug and looks like it's balanced on my head.