Barry the Burner bike

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Will Bazza be at Ignition?
I'm not going but feel free to take him up if you have room. I can bring him when I meet you at ferntree gully?

Bazza lives! I'll be coming back to Canberra after Christmas with a spare spot on the rack if he's up for a trip north. He will get a front brake though if he spends any time in my shed...
Sure, Baz loves a car ride! And whatever, I would have put a front on if I had a matching stroker trail. But I don't, and all the cool kids don't have front brakes, and peer pressure and all. If you need a basket and some French bread then so be it, Baz is open minded...

Hahahaha

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
I'm not going but feel free to take him up if you have room. I can bring him when I meet you at ferntree gully?
Sorry @Plankosaurus, Ferntree Gully fell through and there's no room in the mates car... I'll get onto you to organise something else. Hopefully we'll get Baz to the Youies at least.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sorry @Plankosaurus, Ferntree Gully fell through and there's no room in the mates car... I'll get onto you to organise something else. Hopefully we'll get Baz to the Youies at least.
All good, more reason to hit the youies I guess.

If anyone else wants to take him up to ignition let me know. I'm sure he'd have a blast

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Not tested on animals

Testing on children however, is absolutely fine, I have heaps of them.

Mitchy will be using this to get to school on until someone wants it. Seems he likes the little beastie

That kid is stoked. Old man gives him a new dirt jumper....he grabs a bunch of bong hose, puts his head down & gets psyched for an epic "session" at the skate park.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That kid is stoked. Old man gives him a new dirt jumper....he grabs a bunch of bong hose, puts his head down & gets psyched for an epic "session" at the skate park.
Proud dad moment

Funny you say that though, I've actually got a few pre-cut bits of bong hose out there, can't have the local delinquents running around with no way to smoke up!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Apparently you can carry a small knife when on a mission to a session...then just slice off some fresh hose when you need it. You just need to make sure you reconnect the hose to the tap or nozzle, depending which end you take. I've heard that hose owners take a while to notice their slowly shrinking hose...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Apparently you can carry a small knife when on a mission to a session...then just slice off some fresh hose when you need it. You just need to make sure you reconnect the hose to the tap or nozzle, depending which end you take. I've heard that hose owners take a while to notice their slowly shrinking hose...
I never leave the garden hose outside at night. The local potheads that visit park are too opportunistic.

Responsible hose owning is a big deal sir, more so if you have one of those hoses that are factory crimped and doesn't have the usual fitting that you can pull off and on.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Sooooo. Anyone want Barry?

I was going to build a cheapie for the above son to get to school on, but Barry's doing the job just fine. If no one wants to grab him I might just leave him with the school run duty. I'd prefer Barry to head out into the wild, but failing that I reckon he'd prefer to get to school each day than gather dust in a corner.

So, last call for Baz, anyone want to get him out and about?