Barry the Burner bike

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Barry's sitting here patiently waiting to go play. Anyone keen to grab him for a bit? Shiny new paint job and googly eyes make him roughly 28% fasterer!

There was a tentative offer to take him up to canberra, might have expired by now but I can ask if someone up there is keen...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Barry's sitting here patiently waiting to go play. Anyone keen to grab him for a bit? Shiny new paint job and googly eyes make him roughly 28% fasterer!

There was a tentative offer to take him up to canberra, might have expired by now but I can ask if someone up there is keen...

If he makes it to Canberra I'm sure there are a few of us here who could show him around. From here he might be able to hitch a lift to the Sydney crew.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
someone needs to get barry to tatar’s for the SS hats in a few weeks, surely it’s his natural habitat & he’ll be amongst his own kind

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
If anyone actually wants to take him to the ss nationals up in Tathra I'd happily post him.

He's lonely and bored here in my backyard...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I can probably bring him up to Canberra from Melbourne at Christmas - I'll give him a lap of the highlights and im sure there will be plenty of peeps here to show him around.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
This thread might be better in General MTB stuff? I forgot it was stashed away in the sales section :)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
This thread might be better in General MTB stuff? I forgot it was stashed away in the sales section :)
You're probably right. Is that a thing a peasant like me can do, or do I have to bribe a mod?