Bashguard

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
adam said:
damn you gutty, thats exactly how i wanted to make my chain guide, same shape pulleys and all. :D :D There goes my so called "original" idea. I dont think ive seen one on the maket the same. Its a nice guide.

Thanks
Adam
It's a copy of the 01 or series 1 Evil guide. I bought the boomerang from DHrings.com but it's not that good and i turned the rollers up on a lathe. I dare say next time round i'll just buy an Evil guide, it ended up being quite a bit of work making 2 of these.

Ty

Eats Squid
Gutty, if you want any "detail" shots of the 03 evil guide give me buzz, the bottom roller assembly has alot of small parts (compared to earlyer models)

S.

ex offender
Gutty said:
adam said:
damn you gutty, thats exactly how i wanted to make my chain guide, same shape pulleys and all. :D :D There goes my so called "original" idea. I dont think ive seen one on the maket the same. Its a nice guide.

Thanks
Adam
It's a copy of the 01 or series 1 Evil guide. I bought the boomerang from DHrings.com but it's not that good and i turned the rollers up on a lathe. I dare say next time round i'll just buy an Evil guide, it ended up being quite a bit of work making 2 of these.

Yeah... making chainguides is hard. However, I have to admit that my bashguard is by far the awesomest looking one around. I get comments on it everywhere!