Bathurst MTB Park, Pictures and videos of the build.

explodinglamas

Likes Bikes
The work has started on the clubhouse link, an aproximately 2km trail that links the bottom of the stage 3 downhill to the velodrome and clubhouse at the bottom of the park. The clubhouse line is the last segment of totally new trail that has to be created for the evo cities series. Unfortunately i have been lazy and havent bothered filming anything that has been going on in the last two weeks. Yesterday however myself and another club member made a cool bridge through the fork of a tree. This neat little feature should give you a bit of a rush to ride. It did however take all day to build, progress on wood features would be much faster for us if we had wider boards available, and a nail gun haha.

heres a video:
[video=youtube_share;0gHxWuk5-lA]http://youtu.be/0gHxWuk5-lA[/video]

nsr077

Likes Dirt
Anymore action at the park. I used to dream of a MTB park in Bathurst, then moved just before this one got started.

will2

Likes Dirt
Good seeing how much effort you folks are putting in to it. What sort of elevation do you have to work with? I think I might have to come out some time this year.

I think my garmin recorded a bit over 300m for 2 laps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi people,
I am thinking of taking a short mid week break and heading out west, is your park easy to find and are the tracks well marked out?
Can some one please send me a p.m regarding where to park and where the trial head would be many thanks.
Heading over from the central coast.
Regards
S.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Hi people,
I am thinking of taking a short mid week break and heading out west, is your park easy to find and are the tracks well marked out?
Can some one please send me a p.m regarding where to park and where the trial head would be many thanks.
Heading over from the central coast.
Regards
S.
There is heaps more there now but this will give you s ideA of how to find it http://ctmbc.net/node/45018 and you simply can't get lost on the trails.

If your mid week trip happens to be Wednesday the club races each Wednesday afternoon. It's a lot of fun