beautiful bikes - post them here

tu plang

knob
Sorry to steal your thunder, but before he comes on here and counters that, he used to ride "back in the day", that's where his original SS project came from. Back in the little ego days... :rolleyes:
Fair enough I guess. Though to be honest from someone who tended to observe his actions more than become an active participant, he seemed more like someone who realised MTB is a world of 15 year old kids who know nothing and can be made a captive audience with a bit of spending.

Lorday

Eats Squid
Mine is a nice bike no doubt, but Id hardly call it beautiful...
But thats just it. Its so plain, simple, understated, and all this just makes it 'beautiful'/
Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder or some shit like that...

You need to take some of that gaff skillz to a fixie or something real similiar, with clean lines.

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^Ive painted my fixies enough different colours to realise painting walls is much more fun and worthwhile:D

Now call this self promo or whatever, but the whole thread is going quite poorly at the moment, so here are some of my favourite bikes based on LOOKS. I don't have any other peoples bike pics on my comp, only my own...so you will have to live with it:p

BMX, I love raw frames, made this as clean as possible and cut off every mount and shaved the whole thing down then hand polished it. The plastic front wheel is a bit of a downside but oh well

My old SS, better looking than the Salsa, but nowhere near as good as a ride:eek: As you can see I changed just about every aspect (Suspension-rigid, tubeless-tubes, discs-vbrakes, riser-flatbar, sskit-freewheel) Once again....RAW!

Fixie, I reckon it actually looked nice like this, the green and red was better than the green and pink at least...

Those are probably the cleanest looking from my album, the other fixies are a bit over the top.

My old SS, better looking than the Salsa, but nowhere near as good as a ride:eek: As you can see I changed just about every aspect (Suspension-rigid, tubeless-tubes, discs-vbrakes, riser-flatbar, sskit-freewheel) Once again....RAW!
Yea bro it just needs some of those super rare 700c forks

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Nice raw bikes ross . Mate dont worry about little clowns making their own girlie rules up. If you think your bikes are nice , post them up !

Biased , yes ! but i could have bought any frame and built it anyway i wanted.

Graunched

Likes Dirt
Nice raw bikes ross . Mate dont worry about little clowns making their own girlie rules up. If you think your bikes are nice , post them up !

[/IMG]
Taken from a few other threads with other similar comments

Such as?

This here ain't a democracy you know.
Not a democracy.

As said before if you want to post your own bike why not do it in the 'post your ride' section, you just opened it up for a whole lot of squids to post up their 'fully sick' STP's.

Half of the original content has been cut out but I think its still relevant.

For all those members that thought this was democracy and that there should have been discussion and suggestions. There was.

It's Scotts site, his baby. You don't like it Farkoff.

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Yea bro it just needs some of those super rare 700c forks
Dude just shut the fuck up. Do you follow 'Ross' posts and quote his posts then say "oh you need some super rare 700c forks." Just shut up and leave if this is all your going to do.

'Ross

Eats Squid
^^^You would think that after being banned so many times, he would at least try to stay covert once or twice:rolleyes: Its obvious he has no clue what hes talking about seeing as I actually posted a bike with SUPER RARE 700C forks and he didn't even notice. Fool.

Oh and as for posting my own bikes...this thread effectively died....my internet is capped and I only have pics of my own bikes (which I neglected to post all the ugly ones) so why not? I could have lied and said they were someone elses, and most would have no clue anyway.

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Ross , it doesnt matter what forum you are on theres always d1ckheads . Its good that the administrators action their crap on here ... but they never learn . Born a hateful prick , always one ........

Dont bite mate .... im not one to preach that . If i posted all the posts i typed id be on 100000 . farkin/rotorburn is full of young guys , maturity will come at some stage , just dont stoop :D

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice bike. The fork sort of looks out of place though. Not a insult.
Suspension fork would be more comfy than the Ti rigid !