beautiful bikes - post them here

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
why not just bmx cranks?
Do believe it was for testing the Dartmoor Taboo sprocket for those who like to run the MTB cranks.

Those frames are sold out for 2010, lasted about a week in the Polish warehouse, at least they got there, all the two4 and two6 players were gone before then.

Also won best new bike at the Munich bike show a few weeks ago...

edit:

Last edited:

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^ how much pressure is on those bolts/welds holding the brake calipers?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
These are giving me a major bike boner at the moment. The only mood killer is the fact they are bonded together in two halves like a Pole. And we all know how that’s been going.
Actofive https://instagram.com/actofive_cycles?igshid=1lc90v4lzef6h View attachment 374944View attachment 374945
110% agree. Wouldn't paint it if I got one though, need that naked bonded alloy.

Wouldn't be too worried about the Pole aping build process though, primarily because it's being made by Germans. Which means it'll work.

Only downer is the price, I half-looked at one last year, had well and truly given up when calculations went over $8k for the frame :(

Jpez

Down on the left!
110% agree. Wouldn't paint it if I got one though, need that naked bonded alloy.

Wouldn't be too worried about the Pole aping build process though, primarily because it's being made by Germans. Which means it'll work.

Only downer is the price, I half-looked at one last year, had well and truly given up when calculations went over $8k for the frame :(
Ha! I did the same. I knew it would be many money’s more than I could ever afford though.
I do believe they are anodised. I think colour or lack of can be chosen too. There is a short frame bonding vid in there somewhere. Looks a lot more solid than a pole in its bonding process and construction.