beautiful bikes - post them here

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I misread Scar Bikes as Scor Bikes which reminded me I quite like these:

View attachment 389740

Does look a bit like a Santa Cruz, but still nice.
I quite like the look of those, but would hate to own one. The linkage looks like it would munch rocks on the regular, and I can't help but imagine the gritty Youies sand/mud/fine pebbles combo getting all up in it on a rain day and grinding shit to pieces.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I quite like the look of those, but would hate to own one. The linkage looks like it would munch rocks on the regular, and I can't help but imagine the gritty Youies sand/mud/fine pebbles combo getting all up in it on a rain day and grinding shit to pieces.
Fair but in my experience a rainy day at the Youies will enthusiastically sandpaper your bike no matter what you have. Had an expensive day there once, lesson learnt.

PJO

in me vL comy
The answer to everyone's bike desires:

Oh wait a sec, it's got a Reverb...
Nevermind.
This is like that recurring nightmare where I'm riding along, I look down and there's no bike there. I wake up just before I hit the deck.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Invisible handleber as well, won't be able to spot the endurobro's with 35 plastered all over the them.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
It's the next logical step. First you route the cables inside the frame and now the cables become the frame. When is the gravel version coming out?